Julie C. Chen2015.06.05 - By ad-office
- Department of Architecture, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- M. Arch, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Architecture Design Method
- Elderly behavior and the built environment
- Community Revitalization
- Certified LEED AP BD+C (USA)
- Certified Interior Design and Construction (TW)
- Architectural Design
- Sustainable Community
- 2016-Guest lecturer at The National Taiwan University, School of Nursing, College of Medicine, “The Planning an Elderly Housing”.
- 2015-Guest lecturer at The National Taiwan University, School of Nursing, College of Medicine, School and Graduate Institute of Physical Therapy, “Elderly Housing, a study thru examples”.
- Participant of public bidding for The New Taipei City Social Housing Project feasibility design.
- Construction Researcher for “Taipei Confucius Temple Historical Neighborhood Revitalization Project”.
- Publication of “The Architecture of Navigation” project in VIA Arquitectura.
- Exhibited “The Architecture of Navigation” in the Melbourne Art Festival.
Phone: +886-2-2733-3141 ext.6359
Research Room: RB-809B