National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, College of Design, seeks nominations for dean candidates.
- Per the Regulations for the Appointment, Reappointment, and Dismissal of the Dean of the College of Design at the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (hereinafter referred to as the “College”), we openly solicit candidates for the position of Dean of the College from now on.
- The term of office for the dean of the College is three years and can be reappointed once.
- Candidate qualifications: Those with qualifications as professors in design-related fields from domestic or foreign universities.
- The candidates for the dean of the College can be nominated by individuals, groups, or the selection committee.
- Deadline for nomination: September 11, 2023.
Those who wish to nominate need to submit the recommendation form (with relevant information about the nominee)
by email (confirmation of receipt by the College is required for email recommendations to be considered complete) or
by mail to “Selection Committee for the Dean of the College of Design, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, No. 43, Keelung Rd., Sec. 4, Taipei City 106, Taiwan” (postmark will be used as proof).
- Interview date for candidates: November 20, 2023 (if there are any changes to the schedule, notice will be given separately).
- Contact information:
Relevant nomination materials can be obtained by mail or phone or downloaded below.
College of Design website: http://dcollege.ntust.edu.tw/