Position：Assistant Professor or above (Tenured)
Salary：in accordance to regulations
Eligibility：One of the following：
- Holding a certificate of Assistant Professor or above issued by the Ministry of Education, and has a record of teaching excellence.
- Holding a PhD, has a record of excellence, and author of journal article or specialty book.
Area of specialty：
Architecture and Urban Design, Sustainable Design, Digital Architecture, Architecture History, Material and Structures, Construction Management, or Real Estate Management, with work experience and ability to instruct in English preferred.
Job：Teaching (Architecture Professional Course, Design Studio), School Service, Research
Location：No.43, Keelung Rd., Sec.4, Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106335, Taiwan
- Personal CV
- 3 Recommendation Letter (Sent directly by your reference to the Chairman of Architecture, Prof. Tu )
- Copy of Degrees Certificates of Masters and above, Transcript (Foreign documentations have to be notarized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Publications offprints (including theses)
- Teaching Philosophy, Teaching Plan and proposal
- Proof of professional work (1+ Yr)
- Any additional documentation you would like to share
NTUST Department of Architecture Prof. Tu Kung-Jen, Chairman T：+886-2-2737-6555
Address：Department of Architecture, No.43, Keelung Rd., Sec.4, Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106335, Taiwan
※Those who passes preliminary review will be contacted thru email or phone.
※Those with missing documents will not be considered; if you want the documents to be returned after review, please include a return envelope.