“Greenhouse movement”, mainly using smart architectural system, helps to adjust indoor comfortability and lighting. It is also our hope to create renewable energy and reach the goal of building zero-carbon structures through this competition.
- Students awarded at Young Ones ADC Award under guidance of Prof. Cheng Cheng Li and Associate Prof. Chen Yan Ting (0)
- Professor of Architecture, Cheng-Li Cheng, professor Yi-Xun Chiu and instructor Qun-Feng Tai led students to participate in “Kaohsiung Housing Creative Design Competition” organized by Kaohsiung City Government. Students Shao-Ming Chen, You-Lin Chian, Po-Jun Chen, Hu-Shu Hsieh are awarded first place, team of Jun-Feng Tai, Jia-Yu Yang, Jing-Hung Lin and Chi-Wei Wan, and team of Chian-Hui Tang, Ying-Ru Chen, You-Han Hu and Yan-Zhi Liu are awarded excellent works (0)
- Professor of architecture, Cheng-Li Cheng led students of master’s program, Shiao-Ming Chen, Yi Chen to participate in the 2012 Student Architecture International Competition and awarded first place (1)
- Professor of architecture, Cheng-Li Cheng is the first person in Taiwan receiving international honorary membership of Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan (0)
- Professor of architecture Cheng-Li Cheng and Yi-Xun Chiu, along with instructor Qun-Feng Tai leads student Chian-Hui Tang, Shiao-Ming Chen and Huan-Hung Lin to participate in “Green Housing Creative Design Contest” and won first place, second place and third place respectively (0)