The architectural design operating process focuses on planning different materials and spatial concepts, as well as explores the relevant issues in the urban and architectural designs and practical cases in depth.
- Participate in the urban planning and architectural design actively both domestically and abroad
- The analysis and research of the theories and examples of the city and architectural designs
- To understand the research of spatial analysis of Taiwanese cities by exploring the architectural building types and city grain.
- The design and planning of sustainable cities and communities
- The history of European city planning and the introduction of spatial aesthetics
- Exploration of the semiotics theory