The department of architecture was established in 1991.The institute developed from the architecture program since the time of Taiwan institute of Technology. It was formerly known as “Engineering Technology Research institute of Architectural Design Technology course of study group”. In 1996, it was renamed “The graduate of architecture program of engineering technology” and dedicated to strengthen the faculty and resources.[ more ]
Here is the latest public information on our website.
Office of The department of Architecture：
43 Section 4, Keelung Road, Taipei, Taiwan 106
886-2-2730-1090 , 886-2-2737-6717